INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT PRIZE
Changes within society are reflected in culture and its reception. We are convinced that the art of song is more relevant than ever in its themes, but also in its proximity and immediacy towards the public. At the same time, it is important to break new ground as an artist, re-examining the art of song as well as its audience.
- 1.12.2019: Submission Deadline
- 15.1.2020: Results
- 30.4.2020: Concert (mandatory) @ ZEUGHAUS KULTUR, Brig/Schweiz
- Paid performance opportunity of the concept during the RHONEFESTIVAL 2020
- The RHONEFESTIVAL will provide 2 nights accommodation for the artists
- Compensation of all travel expenses
- Technical aid during the whole event
- Concept consultation from the RHONEFESTIVAL
If your project suits to a min. 5 of the hashtags, we look forward to your application!
- CONCEPT with description of the chosen hashtags
- DETAILED CONCEPT
- BIOGRAPHIES with a nice picture
- MIN. 2 AUDIO/VIDEOS
We are happy to receive your proposal within a PDF via GOOGLE FORM.
- Barbara Balba WEBER, head of Musikvermittlung / Music in Context, Hochschule der Künste Bern
- Lea Luka SIKAU, mezzosoprano & cultural impresaria, New York
- Franziska HEINZEN, soprano & artistic director RHONEFESTIVAL, Brig/London
The jury reserves the right not to award the prize if the criteria are not met. The data and concepts will not be disclosed to third parties.
+41 76 527 18 65 / +49 15 73 62 48 490